Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Looking your Prime: Korres Anti-Ageing Primer Review

Korres Anti-Ageing Primer. Exclusively at Sephora . $33


I am so pleased that the concept of combining makeup and good-for-you anti-aging ingredients is starting to become more common place...Doesn't it seem like a no-brainer that if we are slathering stuff on our face to look better, it should be pulling double duty?


It does to me.


Primers have been  very popular for several years now, though most of us are loathe to take on another step.  As a result, there  is a new craze for "Beauty Balms", which combine moisturizer, primer, SPF and tint in one formula.  I'll admit, I too have fallen under their spell.


If you are a frequent shopper at Sephora, it makes good common sense to be a Beauty Insider.  With every purchase, you accumulate points, good toward deluxe samples.  Usually I just waive what ever is being offered, until I have at least 500 points so I can cash in on something that I really want to try.


I had heard and read some really good things about Korres Anti-Ageing Primer.  When I saw it offered as a nearly full sized sample, I pounced .  I was also happy to read that it was silicone free.


I used it today for the first time, skipping my Garnier BB Cream and instead, used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with it.  I was immediately pleased with how perfectly poreless and flawless my skin appeared, without any chalky finish.

If it didn't desperately need the tint from the Laura Mercier, I could have actually used nothing else on my skin. Impressive to say the least...


Despite having my hair conditioned and cut with two separate trips to the sink, my makeup stayed up without requiring any touch ups and continued to stay fresh looking until I took it off.  It is also loaded with hyaluronic acid, which plumps the skin and helps retain moisture.


So beyond the surface, which is thus far all good, with continued use, here are the remarkable benefits that Korres Anti-Ageing Primer promises:




What it does:
This powerful treatment and skin-perfecting face primer in one instantly fills wrinkles and produces a smooth and perfected skin surface—ensuring long-lasting make up application. The formula is enriched with powerful antioxidant Quercetin and Oak extracts, which improve skin cell functioning, repair fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture and elasticity. The revolutionary, breakthrough Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer is clinically proven to improve skin texture by 97% and significantly increase skin elasticity by 88%.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Silicone-free; does not clog the pores.

Research Results:
Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer Clinical Studies:
- 97% saw improved skin texture
- 88% saw significant increase in skin elasticity
- 84% saw visibly firmer, tighter skin
- 75% saw immediate lifting




In my book, a product that helps you look better instantly and creates anti-aging improvements with continued use is worth every penny


This is one to watch.  You know I will keep you posted.


xox,


DD



























No comments:

Post a Comment