Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

EmerginC Lavender Toner: Do you need this?



EmerginC Lavender Toner $29

When one of my P.R. pals at Crier Beauty inquired whether I wanted to sample EmerginC's new Lavender Tone, created especially for sensitive skin, my first thought was, "no, not really."

It's not that I have anything against toners--I used them for years.  I often found, that despite scrupulous cleansing, I still would see makeup remnants on a toner soaked cotton ball.

What changed?  My love affair with my Clarisonic Mia, which truly DOES get the dirty deed done.  I wrote back explaining I was taking a pass, when my pal informed me she is also a Clarisonic devotee.  She assured me that I too would love this lovely lavender toner.  O.K. Twist my arm...


I was not familiar with emerginC's cosmeceutical collection. This paraben-free line is also devoid of artificial colors and fragrances and does not test on animals. The preservatives are plant based as well. It is well recommended by leading dermatologists and is used at many top spas.

For starters, its smells wonderful.  In addition to lavender, which is well known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory properties, it also contains green tea.  Green tea contains anti-bacterial agents and well as anti-inflammatory ones.  As a result, it's a great choice for sensitive and acne prone skin.  Additional ingredients include; cornflower, chamomile, balm mint, calendula, azulene, magnolia and witch hazel.

So, what did I find on my lavender toner soaked cotton ball?

Not much, but it smelled and felt fabulous.  Another benefit?  My skin was so radiant after applying my serum and moisturizer, that I have started using it in the morning as well.

I have never used a toner twice a day in my life.  This so gentle and refreshing that I feel has though I am hydrating, rather than stripping and drying out my skin.

Divine!

Holy Grail toner?  Check.  Ding, ding, ding, emerginC Lavender Toneris in a class by itself. I've never used one better and I thank you Amanda.

Do you need this???  Yes.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment